The NEW Philips X-treme (Extreme) Vision +100% xenon headlight bulbs are the latest xenon bulbs from Philips and build on the reputation of the Philips Xtreme Power (the current Auto Express Product Honours Winners, and Auto Express Best Buy 2009.
Drivers can see and be seen like never before! Philips Xtreme Vision headlamps project up to 100% more light on the road ahead and use the latest in xenon headlight bulb technology from Phillips Automotive Lighting.
The light is powerful and intense, and the extra quality and quantity of light provided by the Phillips X-treme Vision lamps make them ideal for drivers who want their cars to stand out in a crowd, while ensuring driver and passenger safety is of the highest priority.
Philips X-treme Vision is fully homologated for use in all European countries without restriction as replacement for conventional lamps. It is compatible with most head lighting units, including today's modern complex-shape headlights and plastic headlamp units.
Here are some of the benefits of Philips Xtreme Vision +100% bulbs:-
- Philips X-treme Vision delivers up to an astounding 100% more light than standard halogen bulbs.
- DOT legal, and come with the same quality and performance we used in Philips OEMs bulbs around the world.
- X-treme Vision is a new "must have" for motoring enthusiasts and high performance drivers providing a crisp, white xenon light.
- Interchangeable with existing H1 (448), H4 (472) and H7 (499) headlight bulb fittings.
- 100% Road Legal
- UV Coated and safe to use with plastic lenses.
- Maximum performance for maximum visibility - upgrade to Philips Extreme Vision car bulbs.
The new Philips Xtreme Vision Headlight bulbs, builds on the excellent reputation of the Philips Xtreme Power, which claims the following accolades:-
- Auto Express 'Best Buy' (2007, 2008 and 2009).
- Auto Express Accessory of the Year (2007).
- Auto Express Product Honours Winner (2010, 2011 and 2012).
Philips Extreme Vision +100% Headlight bulbs are sold in a pack of 2.
Please use the bulb application guide, or contact us if you require advice on the correct bulb fitment for your car or motorbike.