Available for Audi 80 all models in h3-twin-pack fitting, the New Ring Xenon Max Performance headlight bulbs as seen on the Dave TV Channel and major Motoring Magazines.
Ring Xenon Max is the Ultimate performance headlight bulb, offering 100% brighter light than standard headlamps. The bright white light with enhanced performance is the ideal alternative to HID xenon giving much greater light output. With Xenon Max, the light quality will give better reflections from road markings and signs. Objects can be seen more clearly at a distance of 75m on dipped beam. So banish the darkness and fit XenonMax
- A World first - Up to 100% brighter than standard headlamps.
- Original Equipment Quality.
- Provides white light with enhanced performance for greater light output.
- Provides better reflection from road markings and signs.
- Objects can be seen more clearly at a distance of 75m on dipped beam.
- Ideal for professional, countryside drivers, night drivers, and family vehicles.
- No additional wiring or switches required.
- Interchangeable with standard head light bulbs
- Fully road legal.
- Blocks UV rays.. safe for plastic lenses.
- As seen on Dave TV and Auto Express Magazine 2010.
Ring Xenon Max head light bulbs are EC37 approved and road legal for use in the UK and Europe and are completely interchangeable with existing lamps. Most car headlamp bulb fittings are available including:- H1 (448), H3 (453), H4 (472), H7 (499), 9005 HB3, 9006 HB4, and H11 (R711) fitments.
Ring Xenon Max + 100% xenon headlight bulbs are sold in a pack of 2.
Please use the bulb application guide, or contact us if you require advice on the correct bulb fitment for your car or motorbike.
Brand: Ring Automotive