Available for Chrysler Jeep Wrangler 1996 onwards in draper-inflatable-jack fitting, the Draper Inflatable 3 Tonne Air Jack is ideal for emergency use for changing wheels or righting vehicles.
Exhaust gases inflate the airbag by way of a hose connected to the vehicle exhaust pipe. Supplied complete with two protection mats (one for the ground and other for the underside of the vehicle), 4.5M (approx) hose with standard size exhaust coupling and storage bag.
Optional large (90mm) exhaust coupling available separately.
Here is the specification of the Draper Inflatable Air Jack:-
- Lifting capacity 3000kg
- Inflatable bag size 480 x 545mm
- Hose length 4.5M (approx)
- Inflating time 50 seconds (approx) at idle speed.
- Fitted with a 1 way valve and full operating instructions enclosed (Please read the instructions before use!)
- Compact and light weight for storage.
- A quality car accessory product made by Draper Tools and available with Free UK Delivery.
The Draper Inflatable Air Bag Jack is ideal for all makes of Car, and is particularly suited to 4x4 off road vehicles, and also for Caravans and Motorhomes. As featured in Auto Express, December 2007.
NOVEMBER 2010: PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK and not available from Draper at present.