Available for Ford Explorer 1997 onwards in 24v-single-bulb-pack fitting, the Reverse Alert Bleeping Bulb, as featured in Caravan Club Magazine and Motorhome Monthly, is the ultimate visual and audio reversing alarm bulb.
Here are some of the product features of this Backup Alert:-
- Emits an audible pulsing BEEP BEEP when reverse gear is engaged.
- Same size as a conventional reversing bulb.
- No additional wiring - just replace the bulb.
- Sound output of 115dB.
- 12 volt or 24 volt / 20 watt halogen lamp.
- P21W fitting (BA15S) directly interchangable with most reversing light bulbs.
- Ideal for use in: Caravan, Motorhome, Van, and other long vehicles, including larger MPV and SUV cars where the drivers rear view is restricted.
Available in 12 or 24 volt Single Bulbs Packs:-
12 volt suitable for most models of Car, Van and Minibus
24 volt suitable for most models of HGV Commercial Truck, Coach or Bus.
Brand: Ring Automotive