Available in T4W twin pack fitting, philips Blue Vision xenon sidelight bulbs are the advanced styling solution from Philips Automotive Lighting.
Philips now has matching colour temperature xenon sidelight bulbs to match the xenon HID High Intensity Discharge headlamps fitted to many new cars.
- High colour temperature of light, 3300 Kelvin which replicates daylight.
- Xenon gas filling.
- UV coated bulbs are directly inter-changeable with standard sidelight bulbs.
- Produces a more natural light blue light.
- No more 'Yellow' looking side lights.
- Matches the colour of your Philips Blue Vision H1 H4 H7 bulbs or your HID xenon headlamps.
- Extended lifetime, twice as long as regular sidelight bulbs.
- Approved and road legal in the UK and Europe.
Available in T4W (233), W5W (501), and H6W (433) sidelight bulb fitments.
NEW for 2011, we are pleased to also offer the Philips Blue Vision LED W5W (501) sidelight bulbs. These LED bulbs are 6000 Kelvin, and last 6 times longer than standard bulbs. They are interchangeable with standard W5W bulbs, however, as they only consume 1 watt, they may not be compatible with all cars.
Philips Bluevision xenon sidelight bulbs are sold in a pack of 2.
Please use the bulb application guide, or contact us if you require advice on the correct bulb fitment for your car or motorbike.
Does this fit your car?
Alfasud 1978 to 1989
BX 1982 onwards
Cherokee 1988 to 2000 / Grand Cherokee 1991 to 1999 / Grand Cherokee 1999 onwards / Wrangler 1996 onwards
C15 Van 1989 onwards
100 all models / 80 all models
Niva 4x4 all models
Range Rover 1994 to 2002 / Range Rover 1970 to 1994
E Class 1993 to 1995 / G Wagon 1990 onwards
Carisma 1995 onwards / Colt 1992 to 1995 / Galant 1996 onwards / Lancer 1992 to 1995
205 1987 to 1998
911 1988 to 1993 / 911 1993 to 1997 / 928 1977 to 1995 / 968 1991 to 1995
Mini 1991 onwards
Corrado 1987 to 1995 / Passat 1988 to 1996 / Transporter Van T4 and T5 2003 to 2012 / Vento 1991 to 1998
440 460 480 all models