Available in HB4 9006 pair fitting, the Philips Premium xenon headlamp bulbs.. 30% more light on the road, and +30% Category Best Buy in the October 2008 Auto Express Bulbs Test.
Phillips Premium auto headlight bulbs are 30% brighter than standard halogen bulbs for greater safety and comfort, giving you:
- Better Visibility at night and in poor weather.
- Top class reliability and performance.
- Independently tested and approved.
- Original Car Maker Quality.
- Less tiredness when driving at night.
- Ultra Violet block compatible with plastic headlamp lenses.
- Available in H1 (448), H3 (453), H4 (472), H7 (499), 9005 HB3, and 9006 HB4 fitments.
- Auto Express '+30% Recommended' (2007 and 2008).
Here is the Auto Express verdict: "A cracking performance as we have come to expect from Philips. This bulb is for those who want great light output on a budget. The no frills pack hides a product that would not be out of place in the +50 bulb sector."
Philips Premium xenon headlight bulbs are sold in a pack of 2.
Please use the bulb application guide, or contact us if you require advice on the correct bulb fitment for your car or motorbike.
Does this fit your car?
GTV and Spider 1994 to 2005
3 Series Compact 1995 to 1998 / Z3 1999 to 2003
300C 2004 onwards / PT Cruiser 2000 onwards
Integra 1997 to 2002
GS300 1993 to 1997 / GS300 1997 onwards / IS200 1999 to 2005 / LS400 2000 onwards / RX 2003 onwards / SC 2001 onwards
MX5 1998 to 2005 / Xedos 9 1993 onwards
Celica 1993 - 1999 / Corolla Verso 2004 onwards
5 Series 1996 to 2003 non angel eyes
FTO all models