Available for Bmw 3 series compact 1999 onwards in h7-pair fitting, the Philips Premium xenon headlamp bulbs.. 30% more light on the road, and +30% Category Best Buy in the October 2008 Auto Express Bulbs Test.
Phillips Premium auto headlight bulbs are 30% brighter than standard halogen bulbs for greater safety and comfort, giving you:
- Better Visibility at night and in poor weather.
- Top class reliability and performance.
- Independently tested and approved.
- Original Car Maker Quality.
- Less tiredness when driving at night.
- Ultra Violet block compatible with plastic headlamp lenses.
- Available in H1 (448), H3 (453), H4 (472), H7 (499), 9005 HB3, and 9006 HB4 fitments.
- Auto Express '+30% Recommended' (2007 and 2008).
Here is the Auto Express verdict: "A cracking performance as we have come to expect from Philips. This bulb is for those who want great light output on a budget. The no frills pack hides a product that would not be out of place in the +50 bulb sector."
Philips Premium xenon headlight bulbs are sold in a pack of 2.
Please use the bulb application guide, or contact us if you require advice on the correct bulb fitment for your car or motorbike.