- Seals punctures up to 6mm for up to 125 miles.
- Suitable for use with any standard tyre compressor and tyre valves.
- Non toxic, non corrosive, TPMS safe and approved by the largest automotive manufacturers in the world.
- Direct replacement for the Original Equipment supplied with many new cars today.
- Easily washes out of the tyre with water to allow for full repair.
- Suitable for all vehicle brands.
- Long Expiry Date: 02/2025
AirMan 620ml Valve Through Tyre Repair Sealant is the industry leading tyre sealant, and is designed to seal punctures up to 6mm and is the same trusted solution supplied directly to nearly all leading vehicle manufacturers.
The AirMan sealant is based on particle gel technology which can be easily rinsed out using water to allow for full repair.
The 620ml Valve Through Sealant bottle can be used with any standard car compressor and requires no technical knowledge or tools. Simply connect the air hose from a tyre compressor to the valve on the bottle, and connect the red hose from the bottle directly to the tyre. Once the pump is switched on, the air will push the sealant directly through the tyre valve and inflate the tyre.
This AirMan Tyre Sealant is made by Active Tools in Germany is made to Original Equipment standard and is valve through sealant and is compatible with many Mobility Systems, including the Continental Mobility System, and those fitted to Ford, Vauxhall, Audi, Volkswagen etc..
Supplied with Connecting Hose, the 620ml Tyre Sealant attaches to your Tyre Compressor and inflates your punctured Tyre, and seals it in 1 easy step.
For details on what type of puncture can be sealed and how long to drive on a repaired Tyre, please consult your Owners Handbook.
We also stock the Air Man 300ml, 440ml, and 450ml Tyre Sealant, and Continental 450ml Tyre Sealant.